The shrine stands on the premises belonging to the Congregation of Missionaries of the Holy Family in Wielki Klincz. The object was built in the 1980’s. It is a massive brick post with a concrete shelf where we can see a figure of St. Joseph with Baby Jesus. The shrine is topped with a gable roof. Next to the shrine there is a bell from 1825.