The shrine was erected in 2010 on the same place where a previous object from 1908 used to stand. The shrine is dedicated to Immaculate Mary whose plaster figure stands inside a glazed niche. There are also two angels on its sides. The object has a hipped roof with a cross and Christ. One of the Corpus Christ altars is always located nearby the shrine.