This is one tier shrine made of red brick with concrete plinth and gable roof on the Greek cross plan covered with sheet metal. There is old wooden fence around the shrine. On the front side of the plinth terrazzo plate with inscription: "Królowo Korony Polski, módl się za nami. L.T.D. 1951 r.". In the shrine there is figure of Our Lady Queen. Before 1951 there was a cross in the place where shrine was erected.