This unusual object is what was left after a wooden roadside cross. The only thing left is the vertical beam which is placed on a concrete post to protect the beam from a complete destruction. A small semicircular medallion is an addition to the old cross. There is a metal image of Christ hanging on it. According to the date engraved on its bottom the object comes from 1833. In the middle part of the object there is also an inscription “IHS” with a motive of a heart and a cross.