This shrine was erected around 1878 after a fire that struck the village. There was a figure of St. Joseph with Baby Jesus inside it. In 1939 the shrine was demolished but the figure survived and was kept save in a local church. After the war it was put back into the main niche of a reconstructed object. Above the figure, in a smaller niche, there is a metal cross with Christ.