This shrine was built before World War II and the same as many of such objects it was dismantled and hidden during the war. It was hidden on a local graveyard. In 1946 the villagers and scouts managed to rebuild it in the same place. It is made of bricks. In the main glazed niche there is a figure of Holy Mother and in the smaller niche there is a metal cross.