Poland
Zielona Góra

Shrine number 1154

18.46368E, 53.87627N

See similar:

1900-1925, XX, Poland

This shrine is located at the crossroads. It was built before World War II. During the war the villagers buried it in the ground to secure it from being destroyed. It was dug up after the war, renovated and situated in the same place. The object is dedicated to the Divine Heart of Jesus. The figure is placed on a concrete plinth and below it we can read an inscription: “Sweet Heart of Jesus bless our land”.