This shrine was erected in 1947 by Polish resettlers. It was renovated in 2009 as it is written on a plaque situated on the pedestal: “Immaculate Heart of Mary – pray for us. A.D.1947. Renovated A.D.2009”. The shrine is dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima. Her plaster figure is placed behind a pane on the pedestal. May services are celebrated here.