This shrine was built in 1933 on private premises in front of the house. It is made of white bricks, situated on a stone plinth and covered with a hipped roof. It is dedicated to Immaculate Mary whose plaster figure stands inside the object. Two figures of angels and artificial flowers are placed next to it. There is a plaque on the plinth with an inscription: “Mary, pray for us”.