Shrine number 1053

17.23901E, 54.61803N

See similar:

1950-1975, XX, Poland

This shrine has a form of a small glazed metal cabinet situated on a roadside cross. It was hung here probably in the 1970’. The cross itself is probably much older or it was reconstructed to replace the previous sacred object. A decorative pre-war fence around the cross may suggest about it. The shrine is dedicated to Immaculate Mary. Her figure is placed inside the cabinet and decorated with artificial flowers.