It is white plastered shrine made of brick on the grey plastered plinth. It has gable roof on the Greek cross plan covered with sheet metal. There is red cross on the top of the roof. On the front side of the plinth there is black plate with inscription: "T.J. 1931". In the shrine there is a figure of Blessed Virgin.