This small house like shrine was built in 1945. It was renovated in 2010 by covering its elevation with clinker tiles. The object is dedicated to Immaculate Mary whose plaster figure stands inside the main niche. At the foot of the figure there is a double image of Divine Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Virgin Mary. Below, on the front wall, there is a plaque with an inscription: “Immaculate Mary, pray for us”.