This free-standing shrine is located in the garden on the domestic premises. Shrine is made of terrazzo with columns and gable roof on the Greek cross plan covered with concrete, stylized on the ancient design. There are three glazed windows at three sides of the shrine. In the shrine there is a figure of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. On the plinth there is an inscription: "Boskie Serce Jezusa Króluj Nam F.P 1951 r.". On the gable there is stylized inscription "IHS". Shrine is a thanksgiving votive for the birth of son.