Poland
Brzuśce

Shrine number 995

18.72696E, 54.00330N

See similar:

1900-1925, XX, Poland

This freestanding brick shrine was erected in the centre of the village, at a roadside. It was probably built in the first ten years of the XX century. It is dedicated to Immaculate Mary whose old plaster figure stands inside the object. Below the figure, on the walls of the shrine, there are painted crosses. May services are celebrated here and in October citizens gather together to say a rosary.