The shrine was erected in 1951 in the intention of a brother hiding during the occupation. It is made of red bricks and plastered in brick colour. The statue of Our Lady of a Rosary (it is planned to replace it by a statue of Saint John as both funders' name is John) is surrounded on three sides by glazed windows settled within ogival arch and covered with metal multi-level hip roof on the plan of Greek cross. The shrine is topped with a metal cross and situated on a step foundation. The object is preserved in a very good state.