This tree story shrine made of red bricks was erected in 1945. The first story has small door and behind them a statue of Immaculate Mary. The second story has a statue of "Heart of Jesus" inside which is surrounded by three ogive glazed windows. At the top story there is an open-work case with a bell surrounded by three non-glazed window openings. Everything is covered by a tiled gable roof topped with a metal cross.