It is two tier shrine of red brick with gable roof on the Greek cross plan covered with roof tiles. There is a metal cross at the to of the roof. There are three glazed windows on the lower level. Brick crosses at left and right side of the plinth. At front side there is a date 1913. On the lower level there is figure of the guardian angel with a child. On the upper level there is a crucifix.