Poland
Górsko

Shrine number 2406

16.69089E, 54.52686N

See similar:

1950-1975, XX, Poland

A metal cross with a figurine of Christ stands exactly in the same place where the first Polish settlers erected a wooden cross in 1946. The present one was erected in 1974 from the initiative of the inhabitants. The act of consecration was done by the parish priest of Postomino parish Franciszek Pacholski.