It is white plastered two tier shrine with square (pyramid) hip roof covered with sheet metal. There is metal fence around the shrine. In the lower level there is a figure of the Blessed Virgin. In the upper level there is a figure of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Shrine was renovated in 1970. It was erected in 1947 by its funder, Mr Jan Frybzowski.