A Loretan chapel was built in 1956. The object was funded by all the town inhabitants. It is a square-plan building with a gable roof. There is door on the central axis of the front elevation. Above the door there is a small, wooden crucifix. This simple building is decorated only by arch windows arranged on the side elevations. Inside the chapel there is a small altar and on top of which stands a figure of Our Lady of Lourdes surrounded by flowers and candles.