This two-storey shrine resting on a pedestal was built in 1949. Its funder – Mieczysław Mejer – ordered building the shrine to thank the Holy Mother for saving his life during World War II. Inside an arched niche on the upper storey there is a polychrome figure of Immaculate Mary. There is a plaque with an inscription on the pedestal: “MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN PRAY FOR US”. May services were conducted next to the shrine up to the 50s.