Shrine number 2257

19.43679E, 53.82303N

See similar:

1925-1950, XX, Poland

The object was built after World War II in the centre of the village. In the 1980s it was moved to the outskirts of the town, near the forest, and a concrete shrine was erected on its place (see no. 2256). It is a simple, wooden, Latin cross whose arms have a decorative shape of a point-cut diamond at the ends. In the centre of the cross there is a small, metal figurine of the crucified Christ with a plaque and the inscription “INRI”. The object is surrounded by a small, wooden fence.