Poland
Kiezmark

Shrine number 2129

18.93114E, 54.25591N

See similar:

1950-1975, XX, Poland

The object was built in the 1960s – 1970s by the village inhabitant, present keeper of the shrine Krzysztof Rekowski’s grandfather. It is a post shrine that has two storeys and was built on the plan of a square. The lower part serves as a pedestal for the upper one, which has a multilevel roof topped with a granite cross. A polychrome figure of the Heart of Jesus is situated inside an arch niche that is open on its three sides. The object is surrounded by a forged fence.