Poland
Płonina

Shrine number 2120

19.21677E, 54.28329N

See similar:

1925-1950, XX, Poland

This shrine was erected in 1946 as a thanksgiving votive offering for surviving the war. The concrete construction built on the plan of a square is decorated with an arch niche that has gaps on its three sides. It displays a framed picture of Our Lady of Fatima. The object is surmounted with a metal cross that has a four-leaf flower in its centre.