Poland
Różany

Shrine number 2064

19.33892E, 54.05370N

See similar:

1950-1975, XX, Poland

The first cross that used to stand in this place was erected after World War II. It was replaced with a new one in the 60s. It is a steel cross covered with black paint, its outline is surrounded with a pipe of a smaller diameter and a silvery colour. A metal figurine of Christ is situated in the centre among rays spreading to four sides. In the lower part of the cross there is a wooden case that has a gable roof and a figure of Our Lady of Lourdes inside. In the shrine, on the back wall there is a bas-relief of a cross. The object is surrounded by a metal fence decorated with a garland.