Shrine number 2036

19.21757E, 54.09083N

See similar:

1925-1950, XX, Poland

The first cross in the village was erected from the initiative of its inhabitants before World War II just opposite the local youth club. In the 1960s it was moved on to local premises. About 20 years ago, thanks to the inhabitants, the old and rotten cross was replaced with a new one that has a figurine of the crucified Christ in its central part. The figurine is sheltered under a small tin roof. The brown wooden cross stands on a stepped pedestal. Arms of the cross have triangular endings which are protected with tin plates.