Poland
Tychnowy

Shrine number 1955

18.95907E, 53.78186N

See similar:

1925-1950, XX, Poland

A wooden cross with a figurine of Jesus Christ reinforced with a metal truss. It is situated in the centre of the village by a street. It is surrounded with a forged fence that is signed with the name and surname of its author – Gustaw Balzerowitz, a pre-war stonemason from Kwidzyn. At the turn of XIX/XX century his workshop was one of the mist important ones in the stone industry. The cross was probably erected after World War II. May services are regularly celebrated by the object.