This shrine was erected in 1945. Nobody knows the original intention and reason why the shrine was built but the villagers think it was to honour events of World War II. It is a three storey shrine topped with a big concrete cross which is mounted on a small dome. A figure of Immaculate Mary stands inside the shrine on the second storey. It is visible from three sides of the shrine through glazed wooden windows. The windows are decorated with green and blue glass. There are artificial flowers next to the figure. The plinth is made of red bricks. On the top part of the shrine there is a tin plaque with the image of Christ. The shrine has probably been never renovated. May services are celebrated by the shrine.