This shrine was erected in 1906. This date is visible on a pennant fixed on a cross at the top of the shrine. The object is a three storey slender column. In the top part of the shrine, inside an open niche there is a figure of St. Joseph. Below it, behind a pane there is a figure of Mary, Queen of the Universe with Baby Jesus. These figures have been here since the shrine was built. They were renovated in 2013.