Shrine number 1646

18.92273E, 54.07290N

See similar:

1975-2000, XX, Poland

This shrine was built nearby St. Florence church in Szymankowo. It is a concrete plinth on top of which there is a glazed metal cabinet. Inside it there is a figure of Immaculate Mary. The object was built in the 1980s by a group of Highlanders who were conducting construction works by the church and who built the shrine from their own initiative as a gift for the parish. May services are celebrated by the object.