Poland
Lendy

Shrine number 1560

17.65951E, 54.00808N

See similar:

1950-1975, XX, Poland

This shrine was built on private premises in 1974. It is a massive concrete plinth with an open niche at the top that is covered with a gable roof. Inside the shrine there is a figure of Our Lady of the Rosary. There is a plaque on the pedestal with the date of built and an inscription: “Beneath Thy protection”.