This shrine was erected in 1946 and it replaced the previous object which was destroyed during the war. Since 1927 there used to be a plinth with a figure of Christ which – according to the villagers – was dismantled and destroyed. The only piece left is the head of Christ which was kept safe in a barn by one of the Kłobuczyno inhabitants. It is fixed into the gable wall of the shrine. Below it, inside a glazed niche there is a figure of the Sacred Heart of Christ. The shrine was thoroughly renovated in 1999.